Week 43 – Little technical issue

posted in: Textures | 5

We’re back!

The least we can say is that we had our fair share of emotions these last few weeks. As we were getting all excited about rendering our entire set for the first time, our main computer crashed on us with a smell of burning. Verdict: the water-cooling system is done for and leaked everywhere. The replacement piece is on its way, but until then, our precious render beast will have to take a break.

Luckily, we didn’t lose anything (except a day cleaning the leaks) and we managed to transfer the project on Carl’s computer. So more fear than harm was done, and the project is back on track!

We even succeeded at rendering the set without exploding another computer, so that’s encouraging. Here’s the last test for the autumn look in HD:

As always, don’t hesitate to leave a comment!